Wednesday, August 12, 2009

ICOC homecoming

I was at a gathering at X's apartment, who used to lead hunter with Andrew and had a frog tat on her toe. This was years later after I'd already left. I mentioned that I was not into the church thing anymore, and X had a hard time keeping a straight face; her disapproval was in her body language.
Monica was there too and was loudly verbally gossiping about me. So through the door I started loudly gossiping about what a b* leader she was.
On the other side of the apartment were those of us who left. One girl was there, Carla (not a person from real life) who I found hilarious. I brought a bunch of filipino desserts and fruits for us to munch on, while we were discussing having left, and the others. I ate mostly then offered it to others, who all pounced on it.
I was walking down some stairs outside with one of the guys from the party, who looked like Andy from the bear ride (who helped Serena). I felt confident and in control.
----------
I had told H about my interactions with R, S and Cole (who had all sort of hit on me one way or another) and the verdict was basically to move on. Although H was sort of hitting on me too. I am pretty much over the crushes for now. It's nice to be admired, though.

No comments: