Sunday, August 09, 2009

Moving Dream

I was moving from my apartment in Dave's house; but I had a different landlord, who was a middle eastern or black guy who was trying to help me for the move, which I had waited to do til the last minute. I started trying to pack stuff, but there no boxes for move, except for cardboard boxes I had stored stuff in. I moved around videotapes in existing box in an attempt to start putting things in there.

My new apt is in town, and I wonder about parking space for my car since parking tix come easily. There's a driveway for car in back, wonder if the landlord will let me use it. I see a pretty indian girl with a car back there who says hello to me as she walks to her car, talking on phone with friend about indian things, and I wonder if she lives there too.

Suddenly I'm in the driveway with Nadine L in the car with husband. She is talking on the phone giving advice as a lawyer. Her husband takes the rear mirror, and adjusts it at a weird angle for a friend of mine who's sitting in passenger seat, and doesn't want it the regular way for some reason. He bends it to the right, not very useful for the driver. I flipped down the mirror to try and help them. he wants it facing him so he can actually use the mirror somehow. I put it back for him and he makes minor adjustments.
--------------------
I have a new crush, yet am feeling anxiety about any possibility of a new relationship. I fear that it will just remain a crush and will be a painful one to boot, and I am just not ready to feel any pain again. Yet I still pursue it in my mind; can't help it. He is giving mixed signals, and those signals were leaning toward not interested today. I wonder if he is gay. He sent me pics of me he took today when we were riding. Pushed me up the hill. Talked to me. Yet avoided my gaze the entire time.

No comments: