Sunday, September 24, 2006

mothers, deans and maids

1. My friend and I were at my mom's (not my real one but some weird creepy one). We were lying on the bed and she asked us to cover our eyes as she went into some secret place to give us a surprise. I kept one eye open thought. She went into a closet and brought us some very expensive drinks in tea bottles, which looked like it had perfume insignias in it and a sachet of something floating inside. She said you pour it over oranges and it tastes delicious. Later I was with my real mom, and she was showing me all these great bags. I thought they were real gucci bags but she said they were fakes. I asked her how I could get one and she said she bought them in california.
2. I was roommates with these 2 academic deans and they had a maid who was a former dean. The maid asked if I wanted her to go through my stuff, and I said I did NOT want that. Later one of the dean roommates pointed out the maid had gotten accolades for her innovative ways of organizing people's stuff. She showed me a video brochure, but it included pictures of naked women shaving. Very weird.

No comments: