Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dreams connected to each other

I was traveling on a road to go meet this big dj guy who was a friend of derek's bc he just wanted to see how I was doing presumably. As it always happens, he was vibing me but I paid no attention. We were drinking and it got late and we went our separate ways. Then I was backing out of the restaurant still a little drunk-the parking lot was on a slope right next to the street. I saw a car coming and thought I could do a tighter turn within the parking lot but instead I swerved right out into the street. Mysteriously, I didn't hit the car. But then I realized I had no idea how to get home, though I knew the way perfectly before. (this dream was week after I got off prednisone for the bee. I was very depressed from the meds.)

The reason I titled the post this way is that road I was on was similar or even the same as an earlier one from another dream.

No comments: