Saturday, September 02, 2006

Pie and a Cult place

1. Jill Stephenson, a bulimic girl from my class at HA was teaching me, with her mother, how to make a pie and fill it. The pie was more like a cake. They sliced the cake in a circle near the edge and lifted off the cake edges. They then pressed filling through a crack that they opened in the middle, and it seemed very inefficient.
2. Two men were forcing me along, pulling me by my shirt. I struggled but they would not let go. I said quietly,'Help,' to passers by. One brave group took hold of me and refused to let me go with the men, but I asked them to let me go as if nothing happened and to call the police instead, because I knew someone could really get hurt as the men had guns. We arrived at a large area which was filled with cult followers. People who had been forced into this place, like me, were leading meetings. They looked at me as if they were as in much pain as me but recognizing there was nothing that can be done. The men continued to drag me along.

I told susan about this dream, the day before she performed sekh em on me and also gave me a 2nd reading.

This entire summer I worked on a huge data project that was tremendously important for sales. It took up my whole life practically but I enjoyed the challenge. My relationship with DM has been good and getting better. It's been almost 2 years. He now wants to marry me. I think I want to marry him too.

No comments: