Saturday, December 28, 2002

where i am: j's place, checking on things
my energy: refreshed, ready to go, feel clean
my plans: right now, eating
last web site remembered: delphiforum, and guy saying "help me out,what's a blog?"
last event: seeing power & terror (n. chomsky) at filmforum. also got "manufacturing consent" on dvd. it was awesome seeing a movie by myself for the first time. i picked a good one.
fun things today: anticipation
annoyed by: nothing
where I'm going: crunch, then break into nysc
what i'd rather do: nothing
last inspired by: remembering how great my first yoga class and first visit to the chiropracter felt
last interesting convo: this morning, w/simon my roommate- about elliot wave theory, a formula for the perfect song, making it "swing," and how sick he is of music right now. i told him i'd drag him out to non-music things.

No comments: