Sunday, July 18, 2004

my dream after a kinky exicc night

(starting in the meatpacking district, of course...)

my aunt, sinta, joey and i were at a hotel for some kind of a conference. mom was downstairs in the lobby doing things. we were leaving our hotel room and i realized i wanted to borrow joey's shoes because they went with my outfit. so i quickly grabbed them before we closed the door, intending to switch shoes.

joey rushed into the elevator before the doors shut, and in the rush, somehow one of her shoes fell through the space in the elevator door and fell all the way down the shaft. we went down to try to get the shoe, and i saw that a can of coke was down there too. we went to retrieve them. then later other things started falling down the elevator shaft too. my clothes, my bra, other lingerie.

my mom was down there and she was some kind a guru. people were going up to her and talking to her. she and i talked about how to get my stuff out of the elevator shaft.

No comments: