Sunday, March 15, 2009

Post Jade karma reading and future success in film 3/9/09

Richard Branson (Virgin founder) was in the bleachers at the back of this beach I've dreamt of before -- where large tidal waves came in to destroy in past dreams, there now was a calm ocean but in the middle of the night. And although it was the middle of the night, he asked me to join him scuba diving. He was about to start a trip into the ocean but the person he was going with had not shown up and so he invited me to take his place. I dove into the ocean with him but realized I needed equipment I went to mom's across the street to grab stuff, and I kept forgetting stuff and having to come back. She nagged a little. I finally had all of my stuff, and the other person had shown up too, but apparently it was fine and we all gathered our equipment together to head out into the sea.

No comments: