Saturday, November 19, 2005

recurring attack in dream

my social anxiety disorder ... dave and i were at a dinner last night where i felt like i looked shy and dumb. he said i see myself wrong, that i sound brilliant and ask wonderful questions and listen well also. it's our anniversary today. :)

FBI or Charlie manson-like followers surround our house (the one on barnwood). The back door is open, the garage door is open, and I'm trying to close both. I also try to dial 911 but it doesnt work.
This time, mom's in the kitchen and I ask her to close the backdoor and garage. I see people through the back windows. She's making food and doesn't believe me. I do try to do it all myself. The garage door is closing but people are able to get underneath. I realize in the dream that I don't have any weapons, so I go back into the dream with machine guns. But all I can do is shoot around them, I can't shoot them except maybe to hit someone's arm or foot.

---

I was working for an elementary school as some type of teacher/administrator, and I had a rebellious brother who I had to give a job. He had a huge monstrous fire-power type car that he parked outside the school. So his job was to watch these two girls after school. I asked the girls to tell me if he is ever inappropriate or weird. Sure enough, they tell me he spoke sexually with them. So I tried to find a private room for us to talk about and document the incident, but there were classes, teachers' lounges, etc. only filled with people, no empty rooms. Finally we did find a room and then I woke up.

No comments: