Friday, September 10, 2004

set in paris...

[ that day i had emailed libre, the book club, about my idea to to do a doc film on working women in the philippines. i also took a look at the fulbright applications on the web w/bobby in the evening. ]

i was in paris and went to visit sharon kim. paris was like venice for some reason; all the streets were under water. she had just gotten a tattered blue boat and i saw her driving it from below - not sure whether i was in a bridge or looking out a window, or what (you know how dreams are) . she waved at me gaily and i realized that the boat used to be my boat.

suddenly the streets are all paved again, and i'm wheeling around on some contraption with one wheel. a bunch of cute guys approach me and admire my wheels and my beauty. i flirted back, confidently.


No comments: