Friday, September 10, 2004

after bobby (my best friend) moved in

i had just come back to my apartment after a long trip, and my roommate, not bobby but a different one, was there. a dog came and greeted me, a sweet-faced brown german shepherd (the european looking ones). different events ensued, and i realized that the dog was not there before my trip. he looked thin in his face, and sad, and i also realized that i had not fed the dog the whole week after i came back. i asked him if he was hungry and he nodded his head. so i wanted to go out and get him dog food, but it was late and all the stores were closed. i was distraught because i was afraid he might be in worse condition than i thought because i was not sure whether the roommate had fed him either. i didn't want him to die on me.

No comments: