Friday, March 28, 2003

the young iraqi
3/22 -- "The whole city looked as if it were on fire. The only thing I could think of was
'why does this have to happen to Baghdad.' As one of the buildings I really love
went up in a huge explosion I was close to tears."

His last entry, 3/24, only said they had lost internet. i hope he's okay.

Their military is dressing up as civilians, and making the civilians fight, or be executed. Now the civilians are always in danger because the US/British can't trust that they are for real. I hate this war and Bush's policies, but Iraqi leaders are pure evil. I know that at least our military, brainwashed as they are, wouldn't ever put us in such a cold-hearted predicament. I hope.

The evil can win, but only temporarily. All is temporary... the American empire is also temporary.

p. coelho: warrior
got a very cool book a couple days ago, and read an entry from it every morning. some pertinent lessons:
--training means little against experience... and prayer.
--be grateful, remember your higher power. and your friends who have helped you. share your rewards.
--use the enemies' energy against them.

applications to come...

No comments: